15 June 2007

Recharging

The battery in my laptop has just died. Just few sketches before I follow.

Met a smoking hot chick the other day but was not ready for a deal of a lifetime. Or rather summertime. Forgot to call her back to ask anyway.

There's no sunshine rays anymore, there's blades. And it's getting tougher. Never again a place or a car lacking aircon. Summers in Prague stretch nicely over five months now.

I hoped to recharge, yet I'm far worse off than before. Looking forward to intergalactic flight through expanding universe of tiresome tattle straight into my big brass bad. Mobiles off. Doors locked.

Soullessly slipping away.

Passing out.

2 comments:

S. said...

ccc... zanedbavas svoj slovensky blog a tu si vypisujes.... ccc! no esteze som speaker :)

anyway- i just stopped by to say that i like your blog too much to miss it- in any language ;)

Daily Whinger said...

By popular demand... I'm back! ;-)