07 March 2007

Alone

Had been out two nights in a row. Not for too long, and almost sober, felt like embracing the bed and disappearing into infinity immediately afterwards. Succeeded yesterday, not much tonight.

Hadn't called anybody. I only realised this once I started writing these words. Meaning I really didn't feel like being with somebody (highly unusual). Ran through myriads of microscopic raindrops to the movies. Scared the shits out of a poor girl on a corner.

Enjoyed a movie, a first one in three weeks.

Alone at the movies. Can't recall when was the last time that happened. Probably almost twenty years ago. Or? Doesn't matter.

Enjoyed myself.

2 comments:

Reed said...

what movie? we saw Dreamgirls yesterday. again! well, i need my dreamgirls dose - twice a week :)

Daily Whinger said...

The Good Shepherd. A bit too long, a bit too clumsy here & there, yet still enjoyable. Though once is enough ;-)